Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions. If you have another question or want additional information, we would love for you to contact us.
- What services do you provide?
We provide pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, education, and support services.
- Are your services free?
Yes. All of our services are free of charge.
- Do you offer abortions? Where can I get one?
We do not perform or refer for abortions.
- Do I need to make an appointment?
You can make an appointment or “walk-in” to the center.
- What do I need to bring?
You need to bring an official form of identification, preferably a photo ID.
- Do you offer STI or STD testing?
We offer referrals to health clinics that provide STD (STI) testing.
- Can I get an ultrasound?
Our process begins with a pregnancy test in our center. An ultrasound may be scheduled when medically appropriate after a positive pregnancy test.
- Can an ultrasound be scheduled online?
No, an ultrasound cannot be scheduled online. An ultrasound can be scheduled during your visit at the center after your pregnancy test.
- Do you have diapers, formula, or other supplies?
Yes. Call the center nearest you to see what supplies are available.
- What is a baby bundle?
A baby bundle is a care package we gift to our clients in their seventh or eighth month of pregnancy. It contains all the necessities a new baby might need such as, diapers, wipes, a blanket, clothing, and many other items.
- How can I get a baby bundle?
Call the center where you had your pregnancy test during the seventh or eighth month of your pregnancy.
- What are you hours? Where are you located?
For a list of all center locations and hours, click here.
- Where can I get prenatal care?
We offer you a list of physicians.
- Can I find out how far along I am in my pregnancy?
The ultrasound exam measures how far along you are.
- Can a minor get a PT?
- Do you provide a Verification of Pregnancy (VOP) if I’m pregnant?
Yes. Photo ID is required.
- Do you know of a place where my baby and I can stay?
We make every effort to assist you in your search and can offer contact information on potential housing.